• Announcements

• Graim

Web Archive of exilemod.com   07/30/2019

Archived content is available at the link:
      http://web.archive.org/web/20190717131018/https://www.exilemod.com/ You can copy the contents of this address and add them to exilemod.net. This provides interactive support.
Sgt Smash

Revive CUP Unirforms Despawn

15 posts in this topic

sry, a little more infos are requied

I have no despawns

34 minutes ago, McDance said:

sry, a little more infos are requied

I have no despawns

Not much more info to give, works fine with all other uniforms, i installed cup units and it's only with the cup uniforms they despawn when you revive someone!

This pops up in the logs as you get revived

Spoiler
19:57:54 Warning Message: No entry '.model'.
19:57:54 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
19:57:56 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10021 added."

Not sure if it is related but might help lol

And to add it replaces the cup uniform with the bambi uniform with your gear still inside

I have not heard any reports of this issue on any of my servers and I have had revive with CUP for years

6 hours ago, Over30gaming said:

I have not heard any reports of this issue on any of my servers and I have had revive with CUP for years

Helpful lol

I already know it normally works having run it myself for many years, i'm only looking for people who might have this pop up and managed to fix it!!

Edited by Sgt Smash

Maybe look at changes you made around the time it started? Or what I did when I started having other issues was start my mission file from scratch and add in things one at a time til I was done, this has worked on more than one occasion.

4 hours ago, Over30gaming said:

Maybe look at changes you made around the time it started? Or what I did when I started having other issues was start my mission file from scratch and add in things one at a time til I was done, this has worked on more than one occasion.

Are you talking about the revive and cup uniforms or the Data base?

4 hours ago, Over30gaming said:

Something i think it might be linked to, i noticed with cup uniforms when getting off your dead body you have to take off the bambi uniform first then use take all to pick up the CUP uniforms, i think this might be the problem, anyone know how to fix that?

8 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

No I dont think it has anything to do with those I think its an issue with another one of your scripts, Do you have the infistar setting fix_uniform_and_vest = true or false? I have found issues with scripts where it had nothing to do with the issue but removing it fixes it.

10 hours ago, Over30gaming said:

No I dont think it has anything to do with those I think its an issue with another one of your scripts, Do you have the infistar setting fix_uniform_and_vest = true or false? I have found issues with scripts where it had nothing to do with the issue but removing it fixes it.

Na we don't use infistar.

The script works fine before installing cup unit's, and only has a problem recoving cup uniforms only, still works fine with all other uniform's

I know that is not the solution you expectet for, but remove cup units